Xi'an Taijin New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (from now on referred to as "Taijin New Energy") was established in 2000, It is a national specialized and innovative "little giant" controlled by Northwest Nonferrous Metals Research Institute Enterprise and a national high -tech enterprise. The company focuses on the research and development, design, production, and sales of high-end electrolytic complete sets of equipment and high-performance electrode materials. It focuses on technological innovation of electrolytic complete sets of equipment and electrode materials. It has achieved multiple key core technological breakthroughs in key equipment and materials for high-end electrolytic copper foil production, achieving independent control. It is the only international company that can provide cathode rollers and anodes for high-end electrolytic copper foil production We are a full-process manufacturing enterprise for products such as foil production machines, surface treatment machines, and high-efficiency copper dissolution systems.
The company's products are mainly used in new energy vehicle power batteries, energy storage batteries, 3C electronic products, 5G communication, and gas energy fields related to ultra-thin carp electric copper foil, high-performance electronic circuit copper foil, electrolytic water hydrogen production, etc.
Factory Area 1: Headquarters of Xi'an Taijin New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
● Located at No. 15, Xijin Road, Xi'an Economic and Technological Development Zone, covering an area of 32,000m2
● The company’s R&D innovation center and product production base
● Produces titanium electrode materials, military electronic packaging components, and other products
Factory Area 2: High-end Electrolytic Copper Foil Complete Equipment Production Base
● Located in Jingwei New City Auto Parts Industrial Park, Xi'an Economic and Technological Development Zone, covering an area of 26,000m2
● High-end electrolytic copper foil equipment core component production base, with an annual production capacity of 1,500 units
● Pilot production base for the "Electrolysis of Water to Hydrogen" project
Factory Area 3: Electroplating Industrial Park
● Located at No. 111, Qingyi Road, Yanliang National Aviation High-tech Industrial Base, Xi'an, covering an area of 10,000m2
● High-end titanium lead dioxide anode surface treatment center with an annual production capacity of 100,000m2 of titanium lead dioxide anodes
● Military electronic packaging product surface finishing base, with surface finishing capabilities of 1 million military products per year
● 2000 Xi'an Taijin Industrial Electrochemical Technology Co., Ltd. was established
Xi'an Huatai Nonferrous Metals Industrial Co., Ltd. was established
● In 2010, the original Taijin Company and the original Huatai Company merged to form the new Xi'an Taijin Industrial Electrochemical Technology Co., Ltd.
● In 2015, a wholly-owned subsidiary - "Xi'an Saier Electronic Materials Technology Co., Ltd." was established
● In 2016, we successfully developed a complete set of electrolytic copper foil equipment with a diameter of 2.0 to 2.7 meters, which was recognized by the industry and purchased in bulk by leading companies in the industry.
● 2017 Mastered independent controllable spinning machine molding technology
● In 2020, a cathode roller with a diameter of 3.0 meters was successfully developed and promoted in Europe.
● In 2021, it will take the lead in undertaking the "14th Five-Year Plan" national key research and development plan "High-Strength and Ultra-Thin Copper Foil Complete Set of Preparation Technology and Key Equipment"; successfully develop the country's first 3.0-meter-diameter cathode roller and raw foil integrated machine.
● In 2022, the world's first complete set of electrolytic copper foil equipment with a diameter of 3.6 meters will be successfully rolled off the production line.
● In 2022, the founding meeting of the joint-stock company will be held to complete the shareholding reform work.
● In 2023, the "Key Technology and Application of Electrode Preparation for Ultra-Thin Copper Foil for Lithium Power Batteries" project won the first prize in the Shaanxi Provincial Science and Technology Award; it was approved as a "National Enterprise Technology Center".
Mission: Fill gaps and address urgent needs
Vision: Committed to becoming a global leader in green and intelligent electrolysis complete solutions and services
TJNE has established industry-university research cooperation relationships with various universities and research institutes, forming an innovative technology team with two academicians as consultants and industry experts as the core. The company currently has 1000 employees and over 200 employees with a master's degree or above.