Our MMO Tube Anode is known as stable quality, unique design and high quality electrical welding among partners, if you need more, pls contact me.
|Min. Order||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, WU|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Production Capacity||100 pcs per day|
|Packing||Pls refer to the...|
|Delivery Date||According to the...|
|Substrate||Titanium ASTM B338 Grade 1|
|Coating||Iridium and Tantalum-Soil and Fresh Water,Ruthenium and Iridium-Sea Water,Platinum-Sintering and Electroplating|
|Finished Product Quality Assurance||Coating Adhesion Test, Accelerated Life Test, Coating thickness Test|
|Application||Cathodic Protection of Oil and Gas Long Distance Pipelines|
|Supply||Single tube, pre-packaged in galvanized steel pipes|
|Working Life||20 years or as customer's requirement|
|Delivery time||The same day as confirmed in the email|
|Stock||Sufficient of raw materials and finished products of tubular anode|
|Processing experince||we are the biggest and earliest manufacturer of titanium anodes in China|
|Work partner||We are the long term vendor of Corrpro and Savcor|
MMO Titanium Tubular Anode
1. Substrate& Coating
1)Composition: Titanium ASTM B338 Grade1
2)Coating: Mixed Metal Oxide
Iridium & Tantalum (Soil)
Ruthenium, Iridium & Tantalum (Sea water)
Platinum-Sintering and Electroplating
3) Coating thickness: MMO-5-8 Microns, Platinum-Customised
Other dimensions and shapes can be available as client's requirment.
3. Accelerated Life
Soil: Under the condition of 1mol/L Na2So4, a current density of 10000A/m2, Accelerated Life: 73 days
Sea Water: Under the condition of 1mol/L H2So4, a current density of 20000A/m2, Accelerated Life: 120 hours
4. Current output & working life
Diam 25mm×1000mm Long
8 amps( based on 100 amps/m sq)
47amps(based on 600 amps/m sq)
Diam 19mm×1000mm Long
6 amps( based on 100 amps/m sq)
36amps(based on 600 amps/m sq)
Diam 32mm×1000mm Long
12amps( based on 100 amps/m sq)
60amps(based on 600 amps/m sq)
1) Dramatically reduces cable costs
2) Reduces handling and installation costs
3) Lower cost per amp-hr
4) Guaranteed electrical contact and moisture seal integrity
5) Consistently low resistance anode
6. ANODE TO CABLE CONNECTION
1) Cable to be attached to the anode connector (Conical Anchor or Wedge-Lok) by means of
brazing or soldering.
2) The cable connection to be encapsulated with 75 mm epoxy from both sides.
3) The Encapsulation to be fully sealed by polyethylene plug at both ends.
4) Both ends of anode to be fully sealed by application of cast epoxy cap having the full diameter of
the anode end and minimum depth of 25 mm.
5) A heat shrink cap to be applied on the anode end, the cap to be designed to fit around the anode
tail for a minimum length of 50 mm and around the anode cap and anode head for a minimum
length of 75 mm.
6) Anode to be suspended from its tail so, Anode to cable connection must withstand the
mechanical force developed from the anode weight.7. APPLICATIONS
7. Quality Assurance
The following quality assurance is made throughout the manufacturing process:
1.Certificate of compliance of the titanium substrate.
2.The size and length.
3.Life acceleration test using acid solution using NACE Standard TM0108.
4.Visual inspection of MMO coating and cable.
5.Electrical continuity test between the anode and cable.
6.Hydraulic sealing test.
7.MMO coating adhesion testing.
8. MMO Tube Anode Assemly Sketch
9. Cable information
1) XLPE/PVC Suitable for underground and underwater application. The cable is flexible and easy to handle.
2) HMPWE Suitable for underground and underwater application. The cable is not flexible.
3) PVDF/HMPWE Insulation is super durable for soil, water and concrete application. This insulation provides extra longer life to the cable.