1. Manufacturer, not a trading company
2. Earliest and biggest facotry of Ti electrodes in China
3. Complete quality control & Assuran
|Min. Order||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, WU|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Production Capacity||As the client's anode...|
|Packing||Inner package: soft...|
|Delivery Date||As the client's order...|
|Substrate||Titanium,Niobium, SUS316,Tantalum, Molybdenum and Tungsten|
|Shape of base material||Expanded mesh, sheet, pipe, rod, wire|
|Size and construction||Customised|
|Pt-layer thickness:||0.5-15 microns|
|Platinum coating method||Electroplating & Sintering|
|Quality Test||PT coating thickness, PT coating surface microimage,PT coating adhension test|
|Application||Electroplating, Cathodic Protection, Water Treatment etc.|
|Platinum coating technology support||Northwest Institute of Non-ferrous Metal Research|
|The 3rd party certificates||SGS, BV,UKAS,QMS|
Platinized Titanium/Niobium Anodes
TAIJIN Customized Platinum/Titanium or Niobium Electrode is manufactured using the refractory metal-titanium, niobium, tantalum, molybdenum and tungsten in the production and TAIJIN Pure Platinum Coating. The electrocatalytic functional layers of platinum are used throughout virtually the entire electrochemical industry.
1. Substrate& Coating
1) Titanium Grade1 and Niobium -Expanded mesh, sheet, plate,rod, tube etc.
3) Coating methode: Electroplating and thermal decomposition
1. Cathodic Protection
2. Electrochlorination to anti-fouling and disinfection
3. Hard chrome plating
4. Precious and non- precious metal electroplating
5. Electronics and semiconductor industry
6. Chemical process engineering
3. Quality Assurance
Certificates enclosed delivery
1). Platinum coating thickness test(SEM)
2). Platinum coating adhension test
3). Platinum coating surface visual test
4). Platinum coating surface microimages(SEM)
5). Other test requested by customers.
4. OUR SERVICES
We could provide the following services to meet with your requirement.
A. Customized and Precision products
B. Professional recommendations and design
C. Competitive factory prices
D. In time delivery
E. Indenpent quality assurance from National Key Labrotary
5. OUR ADVANTAGES
1) We are a state-governed enterprise held by Northwest Institute of Non-ferrous Metal Research(NINMR) for 18 years, we are manufacturer, no trading company.
2) OEM and ODM service available.
3). We have our own independent labrotary, and also we can send our products to test in national-level labrotary of our head company(NINMR).
4). All of the customers' samples,orders and drawings and all private would be recorded and maintained secrectly.
5) Prompt reply within 12 hours.
5. Coating thickness recommend
Field of applications of platinum titanium anode and recommended coating thickness
Hard chromium plating, fluoride-free
Gold baths, weakly acid
Gold baths, alkaline
Rhodium baths, strongly acid
Nickel/Nickel alloy baths
Cyanide waste waters
Category: Titanium Platinized anode