Titanium Tube Anodes for Long Distance Buried Pipeline Cathodic Protection are tailor-made for you, welcome your inquiry.
|Min. Order||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, WU|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Production Capacity||100 pcs per day|
|Packing||Pls refer to the...|
|Delivery Date||According to the...|
|Substrate||Titanium ASTM B338 Grade 1|
|Coating||ridium and Tantalum-Soil and Fresh Water,Ruthenium and Iridium-Sea Water,Platinum-Sintering and Electroplating|
|Accelerated Life Test||1mol/l Na2SO4, Current 10000A/m2, the accelerated life is above 73 days.|
|Application||Cathodic Protection of Oil and Gas Long Distance Pipelines|
|Supply||Single tube, pre-packaged in galvanized steel pipes|
|Working Life||20 years|
|Materials Advantage||Located in China western titanium base|
|Technology Advantage 1||Technology from Northwest Institute for Non-ferrous Metal Research,|
|Technology Advantage 2||Xi'an Taijin is the biggest and earliest manufacturer of titanium anodes|
|Product Test||We have a indenpent laboratory to do the series of product test|
MMO Titanium Tubular Anode
1. Substrate& Coating
Titanium ASTM B338 Grade1
max each 0.1%
max total 0.4%
2)Coating: Mixed Metal Oxide
Iridium & Tantalum (Soil)
Ruthenium, Iridium & Tantalum (Sea water)
Platinum-Sintering and Electroplating
3) Coating thickness: MMO-5-8 Microns, Platinum-Customised
Other dimensions and shapes can be available as client's requirment.
3. Accelerated Life
Soil: Under the condition of 1mol/L Na2So4, a current density of 10000A/m2, Accelerated Life: 73 days
Sea Water: Under the condition of 1mol/L H2So4, a current density of 20000A/m2, Accelerated Life: 120 hours
4. Current output & working life
Diam 25mm×1000mm Long
8 amps( based on 100 amps/m sq)
47amps(based on 600 amps/m sq)
Diam 19mm×1000mm Long
6 amps( based on 100 amps/m sq)
36amps(based on 600 amps/m sq)
Diam 32mm×1000mm Long
12amps( based on 100 amps/m sq)
60amps(based on 600 amps/m sq)
1) Dramatically reduces cable costs
2) Reduces handling and installation costs
3) Lower cost per amp-hr
4) Guaranteed electrical contact and moisture seal integrity
5) Consistently low resistance anode
1) Multi-anode conductor
2) Lightweight / durable
3) High current output
4) Patented crimp connections
5) Dimensionally stable
3) Fresh Water
8. Quality Assurance
The following quality assurance is made throughout the manufacturing process:
1.Certificate of compliance of the titanium substrate.
2.The size and length.
3.Life acceleration test using acid solution using NACE Standard TM0108.
4.Visual inspection of MMO coating and cable.
5.Electrical continuity test between the anode and cable.
6.Hydraulic sealing test.
7.MMO coating adhesion testing.
9. Cable information
1) XLPE/PVC Suitable for underground and underwater application. The cable is flexible and easy to handle.
2) HMPWE Suitable for underground and underwater application. The cable is not flexible.
3) PVDF/HMPWE Insulation is super durable for soil, water and concrete application. This insulation provides extra longer life to the cable.