1. Earliest and biggest facotry of Ti electrode in China
2. Factory, no trading company
3. Proved quality control and Assurance
|Min. Order||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms||Paypal, L/C, T/T, WU|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport||Air, Land|
|Production Capacity||As the client's anode...|
|Packing||Inner package: soft...|
|Delivery Date||As the client's order...|
|Substrate||Titanium,Niobium, SUS316,Tantalum, Molybdenum and Tungsten|
|Platinum coating per micron||21.45g/m2 per micron|
|Pt-layer thickness:||0.5-15 microns|
|Platinum coating method||Electroplating, thermo decomposition and mechnical compound|
|Quality Test||PT coating thickness, PT coating surface microimage,PT coating adhension test|
|Application||Electroplating, Cathodic Protection, Water Treatment etc.|
|Platinum coating technology support||Northwest Institute of Non-ferrous Metal Research|
|The 3rd party certificates||SGS, BV,UKAS,QMS|
MMO/Platinized Titanium Electrodes used in processing water treatment of Food, Beverage & Dairy
Water is a critical resource in the food & beverage market where increasingly demanding environmental requirements have given rise to new technologies and working practices to create a more sustainable way of operating food & beverage plants. In all treament methodes, electrolytic functional water is increasingly focused on in the market.
Our coating formular and technology of mmo/platinize Titanium electrodes are based on our broad experience and application knowledge within the global industry. The technological solutions are developed by multidisciplinary specialized teams combining the experience of our gloable engineering and research teams based on the state-of-the-art technologies and a wide range of tailor-made services.
Food, Beverage & Dairy:
Our mmo/Titanium electrodes application base includes clients from multinational to local companies across the following industries:
Breweries, distilleries and wineries.
Soft drink and beverage producers.
Convenience and food processing.
Potato and crisps processing.
Edible oil processing.
1. Overview of Xi'an Taijin
1) Name: Xi'an Taijin Industrial Electrochemical Technology Co. Ltd.
2) Business model: State-governed, associated with Northwest Insititute For Nonferrous Metal Research
3)Establishment: Nov.20, 2000
4) Expertise and Experience: the earliest and biggest state-governed manufacturer of titanium electrodes in China market
5) Development & Patents: 38 professors and engineers, 54 patents in titanium electrodes field up to 2018
6) Quality Control and Assurance: independent laboratary and inspecting center, the complete and strict quality control system
7) Products and Services
To offer… Quality, Economy & On-time delivery of Titanium Electrodes,¨ Electro-chemical equipments, Engineering equipments under single platform to Marine, Chemical, Power, Water, Steel, Automobile, Electronics, Metal finishing & Aerospace Industries
By using… Precious metal oxides of Iridium, Ruthenium, Platinum, Palladium and exotic Metals like Titanium, Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Nickel and their alloys to produce high premium and proving anodes for our clients.
To save... Power,reduce maintenance and assembly cost, resist corrosion,& avoid product contamination.
2. Quality Assurance
Certificates enclosed delivery
1). Platinum/MMO coating thickness test(SEM)
2). Platinum/MMO coating adhension test
3). Platinum/MMO coating surface visual test
4). Platinum/MMO coating surface microimages(SEM)
5). Other test requested by customers.
3. Our customers come back to us time and time again because of our three core competencies:
· Expertise – we only employ the best engineers and project managers with broad expertise and application knowledge in electrochemical industry and specific water engineering capabilities
· Technology – offering world class technology, we take the holistic and tailor- made approach to deliver solutions that solve particular client problems and meet their own and legislative authority requirments.
· Facilities – our state-of-the-art global manufacturing and inspection centre is the hub of our operation
Category: Titanium Platinized anode