|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, WU, T/T|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport:||Land, Ocean, Air|
|Production Capacity:||As the client's anode...|
|Packing:||Inner package: soft...||Delivery Date:||As the client's order...|
|Brand Name:||Taijin||Substrate:||Titanium ASTM B265 Gr1/Niobium|
|Coating:||Platinum||Shape of base material:||Expanded mesh, sheet, pipe, rod, wire|
|Size and construction:||Customised||Pt-layer thickness::||0.5-15 microns|
|Platinum coating method:||Electroplating & Sintering||Quality Test:||PT coating thickness, PT coating surface microimage,PT coating adhension test|
|Application:||Electroplating, Cathodic Protection, Water Treatment etc.||Platinum coating technology support:||Northwest Institute of Non-ferrous Metal Research|
|The 3rd party certificates:||SGS, BV,UKAS,QMS|
Platinized Titanium/Niobium Anodes
Platinum coated (Platinized) Titanium/Niobium Anodes are highly conductive anodes used in electroplating, water treatment/Electrochlorination to antifouling, fuel cells, cathodic protection, and other electronic applications. Platinum coated Titanium Anodes are generally instantly available in most volumes and can be fabricated in forms such as sheet, mesh, perforated plate, rod, or wire.
1. Substrate& Coating
1) Titanium Grade1 and Niobium -Expanded mesh, sheet, plate,rod, tube etc.
3) Coating methode: Electroplating
1) Electro dialysis.
2) Cathodic Protection
3) Electroplating precious and base metals.
4) Electrochemical Sensing.
5) Electro winning and Refining of metals.
6) Electrolytic Regeneration of chromic acid.
7) Electrolytic recovery for precious and base metals.
8) Electrolytic Production of Sodium Hypochlorite.
9) Electro synthesis of Inorganic & Organic chemicals.
3. Quality Assurance
Certificates enclosed delivery
1). Platinum coating thickness test(SEM)
2). Platinum coating adhension test
3). Platinum coating surface visual test
4). Platinum coating surface microimages(SEM)
5). Other test requested by customers.
Quality control process and standards
4. OUR SERVICES
We could provide the following services to meet with your requirement.
A. Customized and Precision products
B. Professional recommendations and design
C. Competitive factory prices
D. In time delivery
E. Indenpent labrotary quality assurance
5. OUR ADVANTAGES
1) We are a state-governed enterprise held by Northwest Institute of Non-ferrous Metal Research(NINMR) for 18 years, we are manufacturer, no trading company.
2) OEM and ODM service available.
3). We have our own independent labrotary, and also we can send our products to test in national-level labrotary of our head company(NINMR).
4). All of the customers' samples,orders and drawings and all private would be recorded and maintained secrectly.
6. WHY CHOOSE US?
1) Here you will find the most competitive factory price
2) We are China biggest and earliest manufacturer of titanium anodes.
2.) We will make a strict time schedule, sufficient raw materials preparation for your order to 100% ensures the timely delivery.
4) The production state during the whole lead time will be kept updated for you regularly.
5). 18 years titanium electrodes manufacturing experiece
6) Prompt reply within 12 hours.
7) Custom logo printing is accepted.
5. Coating thickness recommend
Field of applications of platinum titanium anode and recommended coating thickness
Hard chromium plating, fluoride-free
Gold baths, weakly acid
Gold baths, alkaline
Rhodium baths, strongly acid
Nickel/Nickel alloy baths
Cyanide waste waters
Category: Titanium Platinized anode