Xi'an Taijin devote itself to design and produce mmo/platinum elelectrodes used in marine installations-ICCP system, MGPS and BWTS system
|Min. Order||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, WU|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Production Capacity||200 pieces per day|
|Packing||Plastic or paper as...|
|Delivery Date||According to the...|
|Substrate||Titanium ASTM B265 Grade 1|
|Catalyst||Mixed Metal Oxide & platinum|
|Working life||Cathodic protection products: 20 years, Marine growth preventing system/Electrochlorination: 5 years|
|Current output||ICCP: 600A/m2, MGPS/Electrochlorination: <1000A/m2|
|Consumption rate||Approximate 4-6 microgram/A. y|
|Application1||Impressed Current Cathodic Protection System(ICCP) of marine installations,|
|Application 2||Anti-fouling system/Marine Growth Preventing System(MGPS)/Electrochlorination|
|Application further||Ballast Water Treatment System/Chlorination system|
|Advantage 1||state-governed manufacturer, no trading agency|
|Advantage 2||Independent labrotary and inspection center, promient R& D groups|
MMO/Platinum Titanium Electrodes Used in Marine Installations
Xi'an Taijin devote itself to design and produce mmo/platinum elelectrodes used in marine structures, such as impressed current cathodic protection(ICCP)system, the anti-fouling system/marine growth preventing system(MGPS), ballast water treatment system(BWTS) etc.
1. Overview of Xi'an Taijin
1) Name: Xi'an Taijin Industrial Electrochemical Technology Co. Ltd.
2) Business model: State-governed, associated with Northwest Insititute For Nonferrous Metal Research
3)Establishment: Nov.20, 2000
4) Expertise and Experience: the earliest and biggest state-governed manufacturer of titanium electrodes in China market
5) Development & Patents: 38 professors and engineers, 54 patents in titanium electrodes field up to 2018
6) Quality Control and Assurance: independent laboratary and inspecting center, the complete and strict quality control system
7) Products and Services
To offer… Quality, Economy & On-time delivery of Titanium Electrodes,¨ Electro-chemical equipments, Engineering equipments under single platform to Marine, Chemical, Power, Water, Steel, Automobile, Electronics, Metal finishing & Aerospace Industries
By using… Precious metal oxides of Iridium, Ruthenium, Platinum, Palladium and exotic Metals like Titanium, Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Nickel and their alloys to produce high premium and proving anodes for our clients.
To save... Power,reduce maintenance and assembly cost, resist corrosion,& avoid product contamination.
1) Impressed Current Cathodic Protection